Connect with us

Connect Nigeria

BUSINESS

Africa’s Biggest Business Fair to Hold Feb 21st, 2015

In less than one month, on February 21st 2015, Connect Nigeria is excited to announce that it’s second annual e-Business fair will be taking place at Eko hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. In 2013 over 2,000 people turned up on the day and learnt about e-Business as well as necessary skills they needed to develop to take their businesses to the next level.

With this year’s theme being ‘e-Business and The Growth of Your Enterprise’, it is anticipated to be Africa’s biggest e- Business fair. Thriving organisations such as Union bank, Etisalat, FirstMonie, Skye Bank, Heritage Bank, JMG and Leatherworld will be sponsoring the event, and some representatives from each organisation will be speaking on the day. Speakers also include representatives from Tranzit.ng, Hotels.ng, Jovago, Supermart.ng and many others on the day.

Last year several lucky attendees won several tech related prizes and this year promises many more. There will be raffles and prizes distributed such as iPhones, laptops, and other useful gadgets to help and support your business.

Expecting double the amount of people this year, this is an event that you don’t want to miss.

Don’t miss out on Africa’s biggest business fair.

Registration is free and can be done at www.connectnigeria.com/bizfair.

Continue Reading
22 Comments

22 Comments

1. Pingback: Africa’s Biggest e-Business Fair to Hold Feb 21st, 2015 | anafricandiva

2. Pingback: Africa’s Biggest e-Business Fair to Hold Feb 21st, 2015

3. Pingback: Africa’s Biggest e-Business Fair to Hold Feb 21st, 2015

4. amarita

18th February 2015 at 9:01 am

I haven’t been able to register on this portal. why? I have tried several times..

5. OWOLABI OLAWUYI

18th February 2015 at 9:07 am

I will be at the Africa Biggest business fair @ Eko Hotel this year to sharpen my skills and learn more about E-business.

6. Pingback: Africa’s Biggest e-Business Fair to Hold Feb 21st, 2015 | Mobile Monday Nigeria

7. Pingback: Take Your Business to the Next Level! Attend the 2nd e-Business Fair this Saturday 21st Feb. 2015 | Maniatrend || No 1. Online Platform For Latest Trending Updates

8. a

19th February 2015 at 1:44 pm

I am interested in the fair. pls register me.

9. Saheed. Sulaymaniyah?

19th February 2015 at 3:57 pm

I would like to attend d fair in order to broaden my potential.

10. Pingback: Africa’s Biggest e-Business Fair to Hold Feb 21st, 2015 | www.nollygossip.com

11. Roseline Okobiah

19th February 2015 at 6:32 pm

Tried severally to register without success. What’s the problem? How do I attend if I cannot register through the link you provided?

• Elizabeth Ayoola

20th February 2015 at 10:51 am

Hello Roseline,

Please check your email for details on how we can register you. Sorry for the inconveniences and hope to see you tomorrow!

12. Pingback: Africa’s Biggest e-Business Fair to Hold Feb 21st, 2015 - Nigeria Latest News and Gossips

13. Pingback: Take Your Business to the Next Level! Attend the 2nd e-Business Fair this Saturday 21st Feb. 2015 | Itchy Ear Blog

14. Linda

19th February 2015 at 11:30 pm

Please I’ve been trying to register, but I can’t. I’ve clicked on http://www.connectnigeria.com/bizfair and the platform for registration wasn’t showing. Please put me through..
    Regards

• Elizabeth Ayoola

20th February 2015 at 10:50 am

Hello,

Apologies about that. Please check your email for details on how we can register you. Hope to see you there.

15. Juliet Omoruyi

20th February 2015 at 2:54 pm

I have been unable to register using the link provided.

16. Pingback: Connect Nigeria: Africa’s Biggest e-Business Fair to hold tomorrow | Maniatrend || No 1. Online Platform For Latest Trending Updates

17. Akin Kola-Akinlade

21st February 2015 at 4:35 pm

I would have loved to attend but i got the invitation late. I hope comprehensive report of the fair will be made available to those interested but got the notification late.

Regards
    Akin Kola-Akinlade

18. Mery Johnson

17th July 2016 at 12:55 pm

I would love to be in the next one. How do i register?
    yes it is me, Mercy Johnson