Tecno has launched its premium business class mobile device, the PhonePad 3, in Nigeria. The device, which fuses the portability of a mobile phone and the work power of a mini laptop, is touted as Tecno’s best 7-inch phablet.
The Tecno Phonepad 3 has been designed with the business person in mind. This fact is borne out by the phone’s many unique features. In the words of the Marketing Director of the TECNO Tablet Business Unit, Steve Huang, the phablet is “a user friendly high-end device carrying the mission of offering an improved and efficient business life”.
Here’s a brief run through of phonePad’s specs.
- The phone has a big, 7-inch HD screen that makes for wide and sharp displays, and up to 74% screen-to-body ratio.
- A large 4100 mAh battery which, when fully charged, can support up to 2 business day usage.
- 2GB phone storage capacity; it also has 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via the MicroSD card slot.
- A fingerprint sensor that unlocks the device with a single touch.
- A 5MP front camera with flash, and a 13MP rear camera which has a dual true tone flash that enables it to take clear pictures in poorly lit environments.
- Business apps such as Camcard, Camscanner and WPS Office are pre-installed to boost users’ productivity.
- It supports dual micro SIM functionality.
The Tecno PhonePad 3 is available in outlets across Nigeria.