The Disruptive Africa Expo is an event that brings together tech industry stakeholders and experts to discuss and strategize on how businesses can leverage disruptive technologies in order to remain market relevant, accelerate business growth, and increase sustainability. The theme for this year’s event is ‘Digital Business Evolution: The Future is here’, and it’ll be held at The Oriental Hotel Lekki, Lagos, from the 13th to the 14th of September, 2017.
This year’s Disruptive Africa Expo event has so much to offer its attendees including:
- Better Knowledge of Disruptive Technologies and what they can do for your organisation.
- Understanding how to design innovative business models through the application of Disruptive technologies.
- Ability to solve problems through innovative design processes.
- Better understanding through the live demo of solutions built out of disruptive technologies.
Who Should attend?
The event is open to anyone that’s looking to gain knowledge of how disruptive technologies can help them grow their businesses.
Key Speakers to expect this year Include:
- Adebayo Shittu, Minister of Communication and Technology, Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Austin Okere, Founder & Executive Vice Chairman, CWG Plc and Entrepreneur in Residence, Columbia Business School, New York.
- Judith Okonkwo, Tech evangelist, Business Psychologist and Organisation Development practitioner.
- Ronald Kayanja, Lagos Director, United Nations Information Centre.
- Niyi Yusuf, Country Managing Director, Accenture Nigeria
- Eugene Ohu, HoD, Organisational Behaviour, Lagos Business School / Business Data Analytics
- Emeka Okoye Founder, Cymantiks/ BigData and Semantics Web
- Bayo Adekanmbi Former CMO, MTN and Founder, Data Science Nigeria/Data Analytics
You can register here.