The International Finance Corporation’s 2017 Q4 Training is scheduled to hold in Lagos state. The courses have been designed to help Business owners, Members of Boards of Directors, Managers, head of departments, accountants, supervisors and the general public
Below is a brief overview of the courses:
- Managing Time
This training has been designed for Business owners, Boards of Directors, Managers. Participants will be taught how to develop strategies to reduce the time barriers in their work; how to apply time management techniques to plan work; how to develop and set up management strategies for offices, meetings and the work place; and how to develop plans for projects.
DATE: Friday 6th & Saturday 7th October 2017
TIME: 9 am – 5 pm daily
- Communicating Effectively
This training has been designed for those who manage groups of people, business owners, top management. Participants will be taught how to identify elements of communication process and factors influencing it, how to identify forms of communication and how to deliver effective presentations by using verbal and non-verbal language.
DATE: Friday 17th & Saturday 18th November 2017
TIME: 9 am – 5 pm daily
- Controlling Costs
This training has been designed for managers, board of directors, head of departments, accountants and supervisors. Participants will be taught how to identify different types of costs, analyze cost variance, use tools for controlling costs and create cost consciousness within an organisation.
DATE: Saturday 9th December 2017
TIME: 9 am – 5 pm
VENUE: Orchid Hotel, Plot 3 Dream World Africana way, immediate right turn after Chevron toll gate, Ikota-Epe Expressway Lekki, Lagos.
TRAINING FEE: N75,000 (Seventy-five thousand naira only, exclusive of VAT). WE HAVE LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE.
WHY TAKE THESE COURSES?
* BEST-IN-CLASS METHODOLOGY, CONTENT AND FACILITATOR: These trainings are organised by the International Finance Corporation; an arm of the World Bank, and will, therefore, be conducted using their internationally accepted and very successful methodology (Business Edge Methodology) and materials. The training courses will be handled by IFC certified trainers.
* RETURNS ON TRAINING INVESTMENT: IFC Business Edge Methodology has been proven to return 91% on Training Investment.
* INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE: Participants will get an international certificate issued by the International Finance Corporation (IFC) for enhanced credibility and visibility;
* PRACTICAL AND COST EFFECTIVE: These are practical trainings where the trainers will apply the following methods to convey the content of the learning course.
- Open discussion
- Case study
For more information or enquiries,